WorldHost® Principles of Customer Service
WorldHost customer service training is an engaging experience for your staff, covering real-world situations. Flexible content ensures workshops are always highly relevant allowing trainers to adapt to suit your organisation whilst easily accessible as an online programme. Participants’ can quickly apply their newly acquired skills and knowledge, so your customers feel the benefits, fast. At the same time, WorldHost training develops participants’ transferrable skills which they will be able to utilise for the rest of their lives.
For your organisation, WorldHost training is the foundation for establishing a culture of excellence and driving business transformation. You’ll be amazed how much people can learn over four 90 minute online sessions.
Who should take the workshop?
This workshop is aimed at any front-line staff who come into contact with and have regular interactions with customers.
What does it cover?
- Identifying customer needs and managing expectations
- The importance of making a great first impression
- Applying customer service within your role and sector
- Communication skills to improve your customer interactions
- Leaving a lasting impression
- Planning for professional development
- Benefits of the programme
- An easily accessible online programme set over four 90 minute webinars
- Adaptable to multiple roles, sectors or industries
- Easy to contextualise
- Positive outcomes for your organisation
- Increased revenue, repeat business, average spends and net sales
- Increased staff motivation, and therefore reduced staff turnover and absenteeism
- Higher quality assurance ratings and improved scores on online review sites
Better customer experiences set organisations apart from their competitors and keep customers coming back for more.
Transform your business and get the recognition you deserve by applying to become a WorldHost Recognised Business – a ‘must-have’ badge for customer service.
Online training – £70 per person (or enquire for team purchase)
On site training – from £90 per person (or enquire for team purchase)
WorldHost is a world-class customer service training programme designed to provide the foundations for commercial success by delivering excellence in customer experience. We exist to effect positive business change and stand against complacency. Our approach recognises the fact that your brand is your business. Today’s brands are defined and measured by the experiences of their customers, across their entire journey. We believe that good customer service is key to commercial performance and business growth, and that when teams are empowered to go above and beyond to meet customer expectations, the impact and results are measurable.
Businesses engaged with WorldHost have reported a number of key benefits:
• Increased staff motivation and reduced turnover & absenteeism
• Improved customer service ratings
• Improved quality assurance scores and ratings on sites like TripAdvisor
• Better communication between staff and customers
• Increased revenue and an uplift in average spend
• Higher overall net sales
• Additional repeat business and improved occupancy levels
• Greater customer loyalty increasing customer lifetime value and positive word of mouth
WorldHost represents an attractive and trusted proposition for customers, partners, and businesses. Furthermore, apply for and gain recognition status through WorldHost to add more value to a business, town, city or region. These better customer experiences set organisations apart from their competitors and keep customers coming back for more.
- 300,000 Delegates trained in WorldHost
- 26,500 WorldHost courses delivered
- 790 Achieved ‘Business Recognition’ status
- 18 Regions achieved ‘Destination’ status
- £30.4m Industry Investment in WorldHost training across the UK
Once 50% of your staff are trained, you can also apply to become a WorldHost Recognised Business – a nationally-recognised badge that will help your reputation flourish.
Better customer experiences set organisations apart from their competitors and keep customers coming back for more. Transform your business or destination and get the recognition you deserve by applying to become WorldHost Recognised.