With over 25 years’ experience in management, Christine has a strong and varied background in the hospitality and tourism business, across many sectors and disciplines, from self-catering cottages to country estates, from small independent cafés to international chains, small country hotels, tourism businesses, retail and timeshare.
- Member of British Institute of Innkeeping (BII)
- Training Centre approved by British Institute of Innkeeping Awarding Body (BIIAB)
- Member of AITC (Argyll & the Isles Tourism Co-operative)
- Committee Member of ASSC (Association of Scotland’s Self-Caterers 2012-2014)
- Travel & Tourism Lecturer at Argyll College UHI (2012)
- Director of TATOC – The Timeshare Association (2015-2017)
- Member of Caithness Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Venture North
- Member of NC500 Business Club
- Member of Chartered Institute for the Management of Sports & Physical Activity (CIMSPA)
- WorldHost® Licensed trainer – The Principles of Customer Service
- Member of Institute of Hospitality
- Member of Scottish Tourism Alliance
Christine specialises in delivering Scottish Personal License training and advising on Licensing issues. She is a commercially astute and proactive hospitality and tourism professional, with an eye for detail, a flair for creative thinking and is passionate about promoting Scotland as a tourism destination, sharing our stunning scenery, warm welcome, fabulous food and drink with the World. She is equally passionate about developing a culture of excellence created by training our teams and sustainable thinking.
NorthStar Consultancy offers tailored hospitality & tourism business support, project management, customer service and alcohol licence training and interim management cover, along with practical and common-sense advice to help small to medium business owners develop their potential in an organic and sustainable manner.
We offer specialist knowledge in the niche market of timeshare, with extensive experience and contacts, including independent advice on resort development, owner satisfaction, fee management, refurbishment planning and marketing.
In uncertain times and with customers’ ever-increasing expectations, it can be difficult to maintain a profitable and productive business. NorthStar Consultancy can make a valuable contribution, thinking outside the box to find creative solutions to complex problems.
NorthStar Consultancy collaborates with a wealth of business associates, contacts and specialists from all hospitality disciplines. No two businesses are alike, so we offer a flexible service, tailoring our approach to meet the individual needs of our clients.