With over 25 years’ experience in management, Christine has a strong and varied background in the hospitality and tourism business, across many sectors and disciplines, from self-catering cottages to country estates, from small independent cafés to international chains, small country hotels, tourism businesses, retail and timeshare.
- Member of British Institute of Innkeeping (BII)
- Training Centre approved by British Institute of Innkeeping Awarding Body (BIIAB)
- Member of AITC (Argyll & the Isles Tourism Co-operative)
- Committee Member of ASSC (Association of Scotland’s Self-Caterers 2012-2014)
- Travel & Tourism Lecturer at Argyll College UHI (2012)
- Director of TATOC – The Timeshare Association (2015-2017)
- Member of Caithness Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Venture North
- Member of NC500 Business Club
- Member of Chartered Institute for the Management of Sports & Physical Activity (CIMSPA)
- WorldHost® Licensed trainer – The Principles of Customer Service
- Member of Institute of Hospitality
- Member of Scottish Tourism Alliance
Christine specialises in delivering Scottish Personal License training and advising on Licensing issues. She is a commercially astute and proactive hospitality and tourism professional, with an eye for detail, a flair for creative thinking and is passionate about promoting Scotland as a tourism destination, sharing our stunning scenery, warm welcome, fabulous food and drink with the World. She is equally passionate about developing a culture of excellence created by training our teams and sustainable thinking.